Frequently Asked Questions -
Question: What type of Internet Access do you provide?
Answer: VZINet provides nationwide dial up access and high speed point-to-point wireless internet through our other company - East Texas WiFi (http://www.easttexaswifi.com/).
Question: I'm getting an error that indicates it can't detect a dial tone - what do I do?
Answer: Initially, ensure that both ends of your phone line are plugged in - one to the computer, the other straight to the wall. Then ensure you can pick up a phone and hear a dial tone on that line.
Question: I can get email in but can't send to people on the outside!
Answer: You'll want to check the settings within your email program to ensure you have the outgoing mail server set to authenticate - and that the username is set to your email address.
Question: I keep getting the first 7 pieces of email every time I open my email program. What gives?
Answer: Someone has most likely sent you a really large piece of email - usually pictures or a video. We suggest you take the following steps, in this sequence -
- Close your email program
- Disconnect from the internet
- Reconnect to the internet
- Open your web browser (Internet Explorer or Firefox)
- go to http://mail.vzinet.com
- login with your email address and password (these are CaSeSeNsItIve)
- Once in your mail box on the website, delete any and all mail you don't want and or have already received
- Logout of the web site (Don't just close the window).
- Open your email program